Production is already underway for the next eight-episode edition of Famously Single that will debut in 2017.
The reality TV stars participating in Famously Single this time around are Johnson, The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise villain; Smirnoff, a longtime professional dance partner on Dancing with the Stars; Pollard, who previously starred on a series of VH1 reality shows; Ortiz-Magro, who is best known for his stint on Jersey Shore and high-profile relationship with co-star Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola; Malika Haqq, the best friend of Khloe Kardashian who starred on Dash Dolls; and Dorothy Wang from The Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.
Also starring on the second season of Famously Single are David Mcintosh, a British ex-military and security operative turned actor and fitness model, and Calum Best, a British model and party boy who didn't have much luck changing his wild ways on Season 1 of Famously Singleand will return for a second try.
Viewers will watch these eight love-challenged singles move into an LA loft and reveal the truth behind their breakups, public divorces and failed relationships. A team of experts -- returning therapist Dr. Darcy Sterling and veteran dating coach Robert Mack -- will then try to identify and solve their issues and concerns. Season 1 expert, Laurel House, will not be returning to the show next season.
The participants will undergo a series of exercises, one-on-one sessions and real dates to determine how they can find love.
"Viewers will witness some of the hottest headlines of 2016 come to life, directly from the sources themselves. Behind the glitz and glamour, lie authentic stories of lost love... and the struggle to find true love," according to the network.
Last season, Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio and Aubrey O'Day fell in love, however, their relationship appears to have turned into an on-and-off adventure. Other Season 1 cast members, such as Josh Murray, eventually entered successful relationships. Murray is currently engaged to The Bachelor bachelorette Amanda Stanton.
Famously Single is produced by Irwin Entertainment with John Irwin, Damian Sullivan, and Brent Benedetti serving as executive producers.
Below is a list of the new Famously Single cast members and a short bio description supplied by E!.
- Karina Smirnoff:The Dancing with the Stars pro dancer is looking to eliminate her troubled dating history after the nation witnessed her relationship unfold in Season 18. With multiple ex-fiances, she's ready to move onward and upward.
- Chad Johnson:After two rebellious stints on The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise, this notorious reality TV singleton isn't ready to give up on love. He's back and isn't going anywhere.
- Malika Haqq:Though the beloved Dash Doll has experienced true heartbreak in the recent past, she's looking forward to the future with an open heart.
- Ronnie Ortiz-Magro:Gym. Tan. Dating? The Jersey Shore veteran is back on the market in hopes to find love and avoid the grenades along the way.
- David Mcintosh:A British ex-military and security operative turned actor and fitness model, he leaves nothing to the imagination. Constantly shirtless, he's looking for love while wearing the least amount of clothes possible.
- Tiffany Pollard:Constantly cycling through reality shows looking for love, she's hoping this is her final destination. After participating in Flavor of Love, I Love New York, New York Goes to Hollywood, New York Goes To Work, and Celebrity Big Brother, she still owns her self-proclaimed nickname the "HBIC" (Head B-tch In Charge).
- Calum Best:Returning for a second round on Famously Single, this British model and party boy couldn't ditch the wild girls. Is he ready this time around?
- Dorothy Wang:The Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star uses her eclectic eye for fashion and her taste for the finest things to build her empire of "affordable" luxury brands, but can this translate into finding love? About The Author:Elizabeth Kwiatkowski
Elizabeth Kwiatkowski is Associate Editor of Reality TV World and has been covering the reality TV genre for more than a decade.