The men came to this conclusion after Eric questioned whether Rachel was being genuine in the dating process and got into a loud argument with Iggy Rodriguez.
Rachel, a 32-year-old Dallas attorney, appreciates Eric's candidness and opinionated nature, but she admitted to the suitor in a recent episode that she's going to keep an eye on him because there are definitely red flags.
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Eric Bigger:
- Eric, originally from the tough streets of Baltimore, MD, graduated from Hampton University Magna Cum Laude.
- The Bachelorette contestant obtained his Associate's degree from Howard Community College in 2008 and then a Bachelor's degree from Hampton University in Entrepreneurship years later.
- Eric comes from a big family, which includes an older sister Erica, a younger sister Lacey, and an adorable niece and nephew.
- If Eric could be someone else for just one day, he said he would choose Tony Robbins because he hosts amazing seminars and impacts the masses.
- His top three movies are Blue Chips, Bad Boys and Equalizer.
- Eric would love to go to New Orleans during Mardi Gras because he's never been there before. Rachel, having gone to New Orleans with Nick on The Bachelor, would definitely be able to show him the ropes.