Dominique is a 26-year-old restaurant server from Los Angeles, CA. She's beautiful, feisty and original.
Based on her resume, Dominique may only be working as a waitress while pursuing an acting career. She once had a small role as a Ben Affleck fan in the short video, I'm Trumping Matt Damon.
Dominique traveled to Mexico to find love in Paradise after getting rejected on The Bachelor's 21st season starring Nick Viall earlier this year. Will she be attracted to a man just like Nick? Will the Brooklyn girl enter a serious relationship and end her search for love?
After receiving a date card when she initially entered Paradise, Dominique opted to take Diggy Moreland on a date even though he had just returned from another date with Lacey Mark, however it remains to be seen whether the pair formed a lasting bond.
Or a bond at least strong enough for Dominique to receive Diggy's rose at the show's next rose ceremony!
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Dominique Alexis:
- If Dominique could have lunch with three people dead or alive, she'd choose her grandfather, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jesus.
- Her favorite activities to do with a group include meeting for brunch and gossiping about current events, hiking and attending a concert.
- Dominique would be a pineapple if she could choose to be any fruit or vegetable because she's hard on the outside and sweet on the inside.
- Dominique's all-time favorite movies are Titanic because it has romance, action and drama; Dirty Dancing since it's a classic; and 2012 because she has an obsession with end-of-the-world movies.
- The bachelorette can't live without her dog Cooper as well as family, Chipotle burritos, music and sunshine.
RELATED LINK: 'THE BACHELOR' FRANCHISE COUPLES NOW