Danielle, a 31-year-old neonatal nurse from Nashville, TN, received the first one-on-one date of the season in which she and Nick flew in a helicopter, sailed on a yacht and bonded over their shared Wisconsin roots. Nick was taken aback by the adversity Danielle has faced in life, and he's taken with her kind and sweet personality.
According to her Facebook profile, Danielle worked at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in the neonatal intensive care unit. The 5'9 1/2" bachelorette also appears to be an aspiring model. Could she turn out to be "the one" Nick has been searching for all this time?
Below is a list of nine facts Reality TV World has compiled about Danielle Maltby:
- If Danielle could be any animal, she'd choose a Pegasus so she can run, fly and have a beautiful mane.
- She has tattoos on her ribs and lower back that she's getting removed, but she also has one she's keeping on her left ring finger that reads "strength."
- Danielle was previously engaged to musician Nicholas "Nick" Haag, however, he reportedly died of an overdose in March 2011. Coincidentally, Haag passed away in the ER of Waukesha Memorial Hospital in Viall's Wisconsin hometown.
- The bachelorette left her hometown when her fiance passed away because she wanted to start somewhere fresh.
- One of Danielle's role models and "lady crushes" is Michelle Obama because she embodies "the purest definitions of intelligence, grace, love and understanding."
- If she could be any fictional character, Danielle would choose Hermione Granger since she's a smart, clever and beautiful witch.
- Danielle's all-time favorite movies are The Sandlot, Ferris Bueller and The Notebook.
- She graduated from Viterbo University in La Crosse in 2007 and earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Five things Danielle can't live without are family, friends, water, chocolate and green smoothies.