Corinne is a 24-year-old from Miami, FL. The aspiring model, who helps her father run the family business, was dubbed The Bachelor villain early on and has managed to only become more of a threat as the season goes on.
The blonde beauty ripped her bikini top off on a group date, asked Nick to lick whipped cream off her chest during a cocktail party, straddled the Bachelor inside a bounce castle on the front lawn of the Los Angeles mansion, and often comes up with funny -- or arguably annoying -- one-liners in confessionals.
Viewers are expecting even wilder things from Corinne to come. Will her fellow bachelorettes ruin her chance of finding love with Nick or is she exactly what he's been looking for?
Below is a list of nine facts Reality TV World has compiled about Corinne Olympios:
- Corinne owns an adorable Chihuahua named Bean and has a younger brunette sister who is also beautiful.
- She has worked on music videos for artists like Akon, Pitbull and DJ Khaled.
- The bachelorette has tattoos hidden on her body but they've already faded because she's in the process of lasering them off.
- Corinne enjoys coffee, sushi, gym sessions and mall runs. She also claims to have a weirdness only her BFF truly understands.
- People often accuse her of having lip injections or fillers, but she swears by the fact her pout is all-natural and she got it from her mom!
- Despite the fact Jasmine Goode didn't seem to get along with Corinne onThe Bachelor, the pair of girls are currently really good friends.
- If she could be any animal, Corinne would pick a cheetah because they are "strong and fierce."
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- While she has presented herself as a small business owner on The Bachelor, she reportedly works in sales for her parents' Miami-based Armor Garage company, which is a supplier of epoxy floor coatings.
- Corinne's guilty pleasure is the TV show Frasier.