Danielle is a 31-year-old neonatal nurse from Nashville, TN. She was one of 30 bachelorettes to meet Nick on Night 1 and ended up being one of 22 women to receive a rose by the end of the first Rose Ceremony.
Nick bonded with Danielle over their shared Wisconsin roots, and he also seemed to appreciate her kind and sweet personality, which he believed is representative of the character a neonatal nurse must have. Danielle also appears to be an aspiring model.
It's clear Nick felt a connection with Danielle right off the bat, but does she have what it takes to win the Bachelor's heart and ultimately be "the one?"
Below is a list of seven facts Reality TV World has compiled about Danielle Maltby:
- Danielle's all-time favorite movies are The Sandlot, Ferris Bueller and The Notebook.
- She has tattoos on her ribs and lower back that she's getting removed, but she also has one she's keeping on her left ring finger that reads "strength."
- If the bachelorette could be any animal, she'd choose a Pegasus so she can run, fly and have a beautiful mane.
- Five things Danielle can't live without are family, friends, water, chocolate and green smoothies.
- Danielle was previously engaged to musician Nicholas "Nick" Haag, however, he reportedly died of an overdose in March 2011. Coincidentally, Haag died in the emergency room of Waukesha Memorial Hospital in Viall's Wisconsin hometown.
- The bachelorette left her hometown when her fiance passed away because she wanted to start somewhere fresh.
- If Danielle could be any fictional character, she'd be Hermione Granger since she's a smart, clever and beautiful witch.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
To see pictures of all of this season's 30 bachelorettes, click here. And to check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here.