Colton is a 26-year-old former professional football player from Denver, CO, whom Becca found herself immediately attracted to.
Colton is easy on the eyes and has a great smile, but Becca also felt connected to Colton right away because of his personality and admirable life goals.
However, Colton and Becca had to overcome a big hurdle, the fact he dated her close friend Tia Booth from Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s season of The Bachelor -- a relationship that initially made Becca feel sick to her stomach.
But after Tia assured Becca that Colton is a great guy and very little happened between them because the timing was off when they met, Becca decided to continue pursuing a romance with Colton. And now, Colton appears to be a frontrunner for Becca's heart.
Until we can watch more of Becca and Colton's love story unfold on The Bachelorette's fourteenth season, let's learn more about him.
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Colton Underwood:
- Colton was named after the Indianapolis Colts, which turned out to be fitting for this lifelong football player.
- The suitor grew up in Washington, IL. He graduated from Illinois State University in 2014 with a degree in Business Management.
- Colton and Tia briefly dated before Arie's season of The Bachelor even aired. Tia claims they only kissed and their relationship fell apart when both individuals discovered he had been cast on The Bachelorette.
- He played professional football for three teams -- Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, and the Philadelphia Eagles -- before an injury forced him to retire.
- Colton was previously linked romantically to Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman.