- Cassie graduated from Biola University in 2016 with a B.S. in Communication Sciences.
Biola University is one of America's most conservative private schools. Alcohol, drugs and sex are all off-limits at the evangelical Christian university, which was founded as Bible Institute of Los Angeles in 1908.
- Cassie owns two cats named Maverick and Goose.
- Cassie previously starred on an online reality series called Young Once, which followed an eclectic group of college students at Biola University.
The first season included Cassie's college romance with her then-boyfriend, Caelan Tiongson, and the challenges they encountered while looking to define the next phase of their relationship.
- Cassie and Caelan appeared to begin dating in December 2013, and they broke up shortly before Cassie graduated in 2016.
While the pair considered getting back together in Spring 2018, they never did. However, Cassie and Caelan reunited in Summer 2018 to film scenes for Season 2 of Young Once, which debuted earlier this month.
- The most outrageous thing Cassie has ever done is go skydiving.
- Chris Harrison has said Cassie has "got the brains" and is "a very outdoorsy girl." Because she's sweet and low key, however, Chris worried at the start of the season she would get "lost in the fray."
- Cassie hopes to one day open up a private practice to work with children.
- Cassie is all about writing lists. She makes to-do lists on her phone every day and even wrote a giant list of fun facts about herself one time.
Since she entered The Bachelor mansion without her phone, she posted hand-written lists all over her bedroom wall.
- Cassie was obsessed with American sign language as a little girl and taught herself how to sign.
Her mother then suggested trying to become a speech-language pathologist since the two interests are closely related, and Cassie is very glad she did.