Tayshia will be receiving an overnight Fantasy Suite date with Colton when the next episode of The Bachelor's 2019 season airs Monday, March 4 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Tayshia has taken her relationship with Colton very seriously, but she has been accused of throwing her competition under the bus in order to advance in The Bachelor star's journey to find lasting love.
However, Colton appears to have a strong connection with Tayshia, and that connection might grow in the upcoming episode.
Could Tayshia be The One for Colton, and will the Bachelor be willing to lose his virginity to the brunette beauty or someone else?
Until viewers can watch more of Colton and Tayshia's love story unfold on The Bachelor, let's learn a little bit more about this brunette beauty right now.
- Tayshia graduated Concordia University in Irvine, CA in 2012 with a B.S. in Biology Medical Science.
- She has been subjected to some pretty bad pick-up lines. A guy once dropped a sugar packet in front of her and said, "Hey Sugar, you dropped your name tag."
- Tayshia's the girl you want around if you get lost in the woods, as she was a Girl Scout for 12 years!
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelor, she worked as a fitness instructor at Soul Cycle in Newport Beach.
- Tayshia also held down a job as a bookkeeper and assistant to the human resources manager at Unlimited PEO Solutions.
- Tayshia was previously married to her first-ever boyfriend, whom she dated for six years.
Tayshia's ex-husband, Josh Bourelle, filed for divorce on October 11, 2017. Tayshia told Colton you can't make someone want to be married.
- Tayshia admits she used to be ashamed of the fact she had failed at marriage, something she values so highly. She only told a handful of people about the divorce as a way to avoid answering questions about it.
It made her question her worth and dimmed the bright light inside of her, but she ultimately became a stronger and more confident woman thanks to the support of her family and friends.
- This Southern California girl is definitely not the squeamish type -- she draws blood for a living! In fact, she tends to look at people's veins upon first meeting them.
- In her spare time, Tayshia volunteers at her church and enjoys dining out as well as wine tasting.
- Tayshia is a world traveler. In addition to completing a mission trip in Africa, and she has also recently traveled to The Bahamas, United Arab Emirates, and France.
- The Bachelor host Chris Harrison has said Tayshia is "drop-dead gorgeous" with "the brains to back it up." Harrison also noted she's "the life of the party."
- One of Tayshia's biggest turnoffs is when her date chews with his mouth open.
- While skydiving and bungee jumping with Colton were clearly the most outrageous things Tayshia has ever done, she went ziplining with a friend once and loves a good adventure.
- According to an Us Weekly source, Tayshia was "exclusively dating" actor and model Chase Olswang until the "night before she left" to tape the ABC reality dating series last September.
The source explained Tayshia and Chase dated for 10 months and talked about "engagement and marriage" before her stint on The Bachelor.
Chase told Us they met at a bar in their hometown of Newport Beach, CA, in November 2017 and "fell in love really quickly." However, there is no bad blood to date and Chase claims they still have an "open line of communication."