Bryce is a handsome 30-year-old firefighter from Orlando, FL.
In the first two episodes of the series, viewers saw very little of Bryce, but that will hopefully change in the near future. He didn't have one of the memorable entrances, and his conversations with Rachel haven't stood out yet.
But Bryce clearly did something right because he received a rose at the first Rose Ceremony when eight suitors were sent packing. Now that three of Rachel's dates have come and gone, it's likely fans will see more of him.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Bryce Powers:
- Bryce earned an Associate's Degree in Business Administration and Management from Jones County Junior College in 2009. While there he was captain of the soccer team.
- The most romantic gift Bryce has ever received was a handwritten letter. He said handwritten letters are one of the purest forms of materialized emotion.
- He graduated from the Central Florida Fire Academy in 2012 after learning the ropes of firefighting and EMT.
- The suitor said his favorite actor is Matthew McConaughey because he feels they are very similar.
- Bryce received his Bachelor's Degree in Field Of Study Interdisciplinary Studies -- Public Administration and Commerce from the University of Central Florida in 2014.
- While studying at the University of Central Florida,The Bachelorette contestant became the founder and president of the UCF Beach Volleyball Club.