Bibiana is a 30-year-old executive assistant from Miami Beach, FL.
The beauty with dark brown shoulder-length hair will be vying for Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s heart when the show premieres Monday, January 1 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Arie will be searching for "the one" after failing to win Emily Maynard's heart on The Bachelorette's eighth season back in 2012. Arie finished as the runner-up behind winner Jef Holm.
Bibiana worked at MTV Miami prior to appearing on The Bachelor and also previously served as the co-captain of the NFL Miami Dolphins football team. Her cute look will almost certainly attract Arie on Night 1. To learn about Arie's other 28 bachelorettes, click here.
Below is a list of five facts Reality TV World has compiled about Bibiana Julian:
- The 5'4" bachelorette has two tattoos: Three interlocking hearts with her sister's initials on her left wrist as well as an anchor on her right wrist, but she admits she doesn't really like that one.
- Bibiana was voted FHM magazine's"America's Sexiest Cheerleader" in 2006, and she was also named Rookie of the Year as a Miami Dolphins Cheerleader.
- If she could be any animal, Bibiana would choose a free orca because she'd love to live in the ocean. The whales also move around and remain tight with family.
- Bibiana's guiltiest pleasure is popping pimples, and she's fine with acknowledging that's pretty gross.
- Although Bibiana was a cheerleader, her least favorite sport is football and she secretly hated attending the games.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Bibiana!