Alex is a 28-year-old eco-friendly customer service and marketing representative from Thousand Oaks, CA, who currently resides in Camarillo, CA.
Alex is serving as Head of Household this week with the intention of backdooring the house's main target, Cody Nickson. As a result, Alex nominated Jason Dent and Elena Davies for eviction, with Matt Clines sitting on the chopping block as a special third nominee because he had thrown the "Temptation Competition" and finished in last place.
Alex is a tough physical competitor, and her closest allies in the house are Jason and Paul Abrahamian. However, if Alex makes it to the end and takes Paul with her, her chances of winning the $500,000 may dwindle because Paul is viewed as the puppetmaster by several houseguests.
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Alex Ow:
- Alex, standing five feet tall, is a big football fan. She loves the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFL.
- She hoped Big Brother producers would bring back James Huling for Season 19 because she wants an Asian American person to win the game, and she also loves how they're both practical jokers.
- Alex attended Moorpark College before transferring to California State University, Channel Islands in 2011. She graduated from CSUCI in 2014.
- Alex loves wearing bikinis and drinking Coca Cola! She just can't get enough of them.
- The BB houseguest is single and ready to mingle. She wasn't against the idea of having a showmance in the house.
- Alex enjoys knitting, baking, crocheting, going to the gym, playing video games, watching Netflix, dating, being lazy, going out with friends, hiking, and creating her own costumes and swim pieces.
- Alex has had plastic surgery five times, but only once by choice on her breasts, without her parents having any knowledge of the procedures.