Vanessa is a 29-year-old special education teacher from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The brunette beauty with a bright smile will be vying for Bachelor Nick Viall's heart when the show premieres Monday, January 2 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Nick will be looking for the love of his life after three failed stints on The Bachelor spinoffs.
In addition to teaching, Vanessa appears to have dabbled in acting and hosted YouTube GameLoft podcasts five years ago. At first glance, Vanessa seems bubbly and down to earth, but will she have what it takes to win his heart?
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Vanessa Grimaldi:
- The 5'3 1/2" bachelorette believes her best attributes are her personality, drive to succeed, work ethic and patience.
- If Vanessa could be any fruit or vegetable, she'd choose an onion because it's a staple item and can be found all year round.
- Vanessa has a phobia of sharks and bees.
- Vanessa doesn't really have a physical type when it comes to men, but she definitely appreciates a great smile.
- It's probably a good thing Vanessa isn't The Bachelorette star because she's afraid of hurting other people's feelings.
- She speaks three languages: English, French and Italian!
To see pictures of all of this season's 30 bachelorettes, click here, or for their Night 1 arrivals, click here. And to check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here.