Alexis is a 23-year-old aspiring dolphin trainer from Secaucus, NJ. The brunette beauty will be vying for Bachelor Nick Viall's heart when the show premieres Monday, January 2 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Nick will be looking for the love of his life after three failed stints on The Bachelor spinoffs.
On Night 1, Alexis will show off her exuberant side and reveal her quirky obsession by showing up in a dolphin costume, according to ABC, which others argue is a shark costume. The get-up is sure to catch Nick's attention, but will it go over well or not? And will she have what it takes to win his heart?
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Alexis Waters:
- Her most embarrassing moment ever was an ex-boyfriend telling her that she had a mustache at a Giants game.
- Independent? Check. The most outrageous thing she's ever done is move to Miami, FL, alone.
- Alexis is most afraid of E.T. the alien.
- The five things she can't live without are her family, dog, best friend, fake eyelashes and teeth whitening strips.
- Alexis would choose to be The Little Mermaid if she could be any fictional character. (I'm guessing because she could swim with dolphins)?
- The bachelorette has two tattoos: One of an Aries symbol on her wrist and one that reads "smile with the rising sun" on her left hip.