Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Tai Trang:
- Tai said he believes he is most like former Survivor castaways Spencer Bledsoe, due to his positive spirit and determination, and also Bob Crowley, who is an older, kind and likable player.
- Tai previously played on Season 32, Survivor: Kaoh Rong -- Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty, and finished in third place.
The Beauty castaway received zero votes at the Final Tribal Council when the castaways voted for Michele Fitzgerald to win because he was viewed as a flipper, especially to his former alliance members Scot Pollard and Kyle, who were on the original Brawn tribe. He also became good friends with Aubry Bracco on the season.
- Prior to filming Game Changers, Tai was best remembered for his bromance with Caleb Reynolds -- whose wedding he actually attended -- as well as his endearing love of animals and nature. He befriended a chicken, named him Mark and didn't let any of his hungry castaways kill it.
- The castaway has been a part of the AIDS Life Cycle ride, a seven-day camping and bicycle ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles, for the past 13 years.
Tai has raised over $75,000 for the LA LGBT Center and SF AIDS Foundation.
- Tai told Reality TV World after the Kaoh Rong finale aired on CBS that he was not surprised about the jury votes because Michele was viewed as the underdog.
He also had no regrets from his gameplay although he spent many hours after the game thinking about "what ifs."
- Singer Sia announced on the reunion show of Survivor: Kaoh Rong that she was going to donate $50,000 to an animal charity organization of Tai's choice because she was so impressed by his kindness and sincerity. Tai chose to give $40,000 to Wildlife Alliance and $10,000 to the Humane Farming Association.