Raven is a 23-year-old ballet teacher and ghost investigator on the side from DeValls Bluff, AR.
Raven just lost her closest ally in the house and her showmance partner, Matt Clines, but she's still not a target for anyone in the house.
Under Christmas Abbott's Head of Household reign, Kevin Schlehuber and Jason Dent are currently on the chopping block. Although Jason hopes Kevin will be evicted this week, the majority of the house wants to split up Jason and Alex because they're an obvious power couple.
Could Raven float her way to the end of the game since she's not really a threat to anyone's game? Does she have some tricks up her sleeve?
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Walton:
- Raven is a former beauty pageant participant. She had competed in Miss Arkansas International as well as Miss Arkansas USA.
She was actually picked as "Miss Congeniality" in the Miss Arkansas USA pageant.
- Raven enjoys doing yoga and random unicorn things. She loves dogs as well as horses, fashion, shopping, and modeling.
- The BB houseguest suffers from a rare digestive disorder called Gastroparesis, which causes delayed stomach emptying, and so she has a pace maker that is visible under her skin as well as a 12-inch scar.
Raven has undergone a total of eight stomach surgeries due to her condition and is on her third pacemaker.
- This isn't her first time on a reality competition show. Raven previously auditioned for So You Think You Can Dance.
Although she didn't reveal her season or how far she made it, she posted a throwback photo of her audition number on social media in Spring 2016.
- The Big Brother houseguest's favorite movie and book of all time is Nicolas Sparks' A Walk To Remember.
- Raven lives for a good pair of heels!
- If Raven could've taken anything into the Big Brother house with her, she would have chosen a ballet barre so she could keep training while in the house, her dog Cosmo, and a book so she could escape the craziness of the game.
- Raven believes there is no such thing as being too southern. She also believes she has an old soul.
- While they haven't revealed it on the show yet, Paul Abrahamian's entry into the Big Brother house wasn't the first time Raven met him.
Her Instagram includes a March 6 photo of them together, and she captioned it, "I hope you enjoyed Arkansassy @deadskull! I enjoyed our conversation. #friendship P.S. Safe travels through the south."
- When Raven was 17-years-old, she was able to make a wish to the Make-A-Wish Foundation since she's been living with a gastro-intestinal disorder.
Raven's wish was to meet world-famous choreographer and producer Adam Shankman, and it was granted. Raven said it was a "huge honor" to meet him and she was even able to perform one of her dances for him.
- What are Raven's talents besides dancing? Cooking, her memory skills and wiggling her ears.
- Raven's favorite activities are road-tripping with her best friends, reading in coffee shops, and working with her dance students.