Josh, a 23-year-old in haircare sales from Miami, FL, who currently resides in Homestead, FL, is known for yelling "boo boo" and banging pots and pans to annoy his competitors. His ride or die in the game is Christmas Abbott.
Big Brother's houseguests may not have taken Josh seriously up to this point because of his wild outbursts, but he's definitely up for a challenge. In the latest episode, Josh was shown confronting Paul Abrahamian about being a team player, and he has seemingly realized Paul has been running the show and probably has the best shot of winning at this point.
Josh therefore told the cameras he's prepared to make a big move if given the opportunity. Josh feels that if his ally is playing a selfish game, why shouldn't he?
Does Josh mean what he says or is he just blowing off steam? It will be interesting to see whether Josh sticks with Paul or works against him in the days to come.
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Josh Martinez:
- Josh's first language is Spanish, and at home, he lives with 10 people and five dogs.
- Josh has been a huge fan of Big Brother since Season 14. He said he didn't go on the show for fame or notoriety; He just wanted the money.
- The BB houseguest is always up for crazy times and adventures, as he considers himself an adrenaline junkie.
- Josh says he is reactive and impulsive and grew up in the business industry.
- Josh believes he can pick out a liar, snake and manipulator with ease.
- The greatest accomplishment of his life was obtaining his Bachelor's degree from college.
- Josh enjoys playing sports, going to the gym, reading, hiking, traveling, meeting new people, and having new experiences.
- If Josh could have taken three things into theBig Brother house with him, he would've picked a cell phone to stay connected with the world, his mom to cook and clean for him, and his brother or sister so they could raise hell together.
- Josh's life motto is to play hard, work hard and live life the way you want. He believes everyone should live life to the fullest and never care about anyone else's opinion.
- His favorite Big Brother player of all time is "Evel" Dick Donato from Season 8 because Josh says he always spoke his mind, was an "assh-le" when he needed to be, didn't care what others thought of him, and always defended his daughter.
- Josh is so proud to be from Miami because it reminds him of Cuba -- the culture, food, beautiful women, music, and more.
- If Josh could only choose three adjectives to describe himself, he would choose ambitious, courageous and passionate.