Alex is a 28-year-old eco-friendly customer service and marketing representative from Thousand Oaks, CA, who currently resides in Camarillo, CA.
Alex was sitting on the chopping block with her closest ally, Jason Dent, this week; however, her secret ally Paul Abrahamian won the Power of Veto competition and pulled her off the block. Jason is still a nominee going into this week's double eviction, but Alex believes the plan is to backdoor Kevin Schlehuber.
Alex and Jason are in for a surprise though, because the Head of Household -- Christmas Abbott -- fully intends to send Jason packing as a way to break up the house's most obvious power couple.
Will Alex be the next target after Jason, or will the expected ouster of her best friend light a fire under her like never before?
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Alex Ow:
- Alex's beauty is thanks to her mix of nationalities -- Hawaiian, Filipina, Korean and Chinese.
- Alex, standing five feet tall, is a big football fan. She loves the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFL.
- She hoped Big Brother producers would bring back James Huling for Season 19 because she wants an Asian American person to win the game, and she also loves how they're both practical jokers.
- The BB houseguest describes herself as the center of attention, hyper and adorable. However, her spirit animal is a sloth!
- Alex attended Moorpark College before transferring to California State University, Channel Islands in 2011. She graduated from CSUCI in 2014.
- Alex is single and always ready to mingle. She wasn't against the idea of having a showmance in the house.
- The BB player enjoys knitting, baking, crocheting, going to the gym, playing video games, watching Netflix, dating, being lazy, going out with friends, hiking, and creating her own costumes and blankets.
- Alex has had plastic surgery five times, but only once by choice on her breasts, without her parents having any knowledge of the procedures.
- The BB houseguest loves dogs and she helps every stray that she sees. She also owns a dog named Leona.
- Alex loves wearing bikinis and drinking Coca Cola! She also can't eat food without her favorite brands of hot sauce.
- She has quite the lucky when it comes to gambling. The first time she played the slots at a casino when she was 18, she won $4,000 off $40 her mother gave her.
She also won $5,000 of $20 the first time she played craps in Las Vegas.
- Alex loves Nicole Franzel from Season 16 and Season 18 of Big Brother because she's an honest and relatable player. Alex admired how Nicole went about turning on her allies and would stop at nothing to win the game.