Raven is a 25-year-old fashion boutique owner from Hoxie, AR. The 5'6" brunette beauty has a blunt personality, and Nick appreciates how she's brutally honest with him, even when the truth hurts.
Raven adorably laughs at her own jokes and believes she's truly ready to become a wife while some of Nick's other bachelorettes are not. Raven has a leg up on the competition because she was afforded the opportunity to meet the Bachelor's parents and little sister Bella during a one-on-one date in his hometown of Wisconsin.
Raven also has the ability to calm Nick down while exciting him at the same time. Want to learn more about her?
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Gates:
- Raven would be Jasmine from Aladdin if she could be any fictional character because the princess had great hair and a pet tiger.
- The businesswoman's all-time favorite movies are Uptown Girls, Bridesmaids and Step Brothers.
- With less than $1,000 in the bank, Raven launched her Grey Suede store. It became one of the most successful businesses in Northern Arkansas within a year.
- The most romantic present she's ever received was a diamond necklace and roses left on her car. Raven didn't even care that they were diamonds; she just never had a man buy her anything before and considered it a thoughtful gesture.
- Raven calls herself a terrible cook.
- Raven has an adorable little nephew named Maverick who has blonde hair and blue eyes.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, Raven would pick Blue Ivy to see what it's like to be the child of Jay Z and Beyonce.
- Raven is a daddy's girl. She says they share the same intellect, personality and humor.
- The bachelorette's favorite actor/actress was Brittany Murphy, who passed away, because she loved her spirit. She also seems to admire Audrey Hepburn.
- Raven rides ATVs, shoots guns and watches football, so she's just as much a tomboy as she is a girly-girl.