Peter is a 31-year-old personal trainer and business owner from Madison, WI. He's sophisticated, kind and very thoughtful.
Peter started out the season strong with Rachel's first one-on-one date, but he had to wait all the way until Geneva, Switzerland to receive more signficant alone time with the Bachelorette. In the meantime, Peter got inside his own head and struggled with the decision of whether to quit the show.
The idea of losing Peter really hurt Rachel, and it planted seeds of thought in her mind that he may not be ready or willing to get engaged if he made it to the end of this process.
However, Peter undoubtedly cares for Rachel and can envision a future with her, so will he allow himself to fall in love or will he remain guarded?
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Peter Kraus:
- In Peter's high school yearbook, he wrote that his plans for the future were to go to art school, become famous in one way or another, and be on The Bachelor!
If Peter doesn't get engaged to Rachel on The Bachelorette, maybe his last goal of the three will come true.
- Peter received an Associate of Science degree in Dietetics/Dietician from Madison Area Technical College in 2010.
- Peter began working as a personal trainer in 2009, and now he owns his own fitness company called Worth Training.
According to the company website, Peter bills himself as a "former international model and celebrity trainer."
- The Bachelorette contestant played baseball, soccer, basketball and football through his high school years.
- Peter has four tattoos: A family knot on his shoulder, a cross on his arm, Ironman on his ribs, and a buck on his chest.
- The 6'3" suitor was named among the Top 10 trainers in Chicago for TimeOut magazine in 2012.