Eric is a 29-year-old personal trainer from Los Angeles, CA. He's charismatic, candid and determined.
Eric was very skeptical of The Bachelorette process in the beginning, but as time passed, he fell for Rachel and realized his feelings were genuine. Eric has never been in love with a woman before since it took him most of his life to discover what real love even means, so Rachel was so flattered and humbled by that.
The couple always engage in natural and easy conversation, but he's got some steep competition with Dean Unglert still in the picture as well as initial frontrunners Bryan Abasolo and Peter Kraus. Will Eric sweep Rachel off her feet towards the end of her journey on the show or will he leave brokenhearted? First, Rachel must meet his family.
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Eric Bigger:
- Eric considers himself a motivational speaker, "difference maker," author, and "mentor coach." He is the CEO of EBiggsWay Training.
- The Bachelorette contestant, originally from the tough streets of Baltimore, MD, graduated from Hampton University Magna Cum Laude.
- Eric, who loves inspirational quotes, has written two books: Quotes To Shape Your Life and 100 Days of Wisdom.
- He obtained his Associate's degree from Howard Community College in 2008 and then a Bachelor's degree from Hampton University in Entrepreneurship years later.
- Eric comes from a big family, which includes an older sister Erica, a younger sister Lacey, and an adorable niece and nephew.
- If Eric could be someone else for just one day, he said he would choose Tony Robbins because he hosts amazing seminars and impacts the masses.
- The Bachelorette suitor's favorite movies of all time are Blue Chips, Bad Boys and Equalizer.
- Eric would love to go to New Orleans during Mardi Gras because he's never been there before.
Rachel, having gone to New Orleans with her ex Nick Viall on The Bachelor, would definitely be able to show him the ropes.
- Eric considers himself the life of the party -- as long as people clean up after themselves! He says he's a total neat freak.
- If The Bachelorette suitor was stranded on a desert island and could bring three items with him, he'd choose water, Book of Proverbs and a phone. He could not tolerate negative people on the island with him.