Nikki is a 33-year-old Total Divas star and WWE wrestler, who also calls herself a philanthropist, empowered woman, executive producer, YouTuber, and motivational speaker.
Nikki is partnered with pro dancer Artem Chigvintsev for the current Dancing with the Stars edition. Nikki got off to a strong start on the show, but she's having trouble finding her way to the top of the judges' leaderboard. However, it's clear Nikki works hard and has what it takes to succeed in the competition.
Nikki, formally known as Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace, definitely has rhythm and enjoys a good body-slam every once in a while. Curious to learn more about her?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Nikki Bella:
- A self-admitted "tomboy" with a feminine side, Nikki originally planned to play professional soccer until a leg injury ended her career.
- Nikki has a twin sister, Brie Bella, who is also a professional wrestler. Unsuccessful in seizing spots in the 2006 WWE Raw Diva Search, the Bella twins eventually landed in FCW.
Training led to their placement on the main roster in 2008 and being named Diva Champions a couple of years later.
- After a brief hiatus from the WWE, Nikki earned herself a Divas title reign that lasted a record-setting 301 days, and now, she's a pivotal member of the SmackDown LIVE roster.
- She is half Mexican and half Italian, grew up in Scottsdale, AZ, and has a younger brother named JJ. Nikki is also 16 minutes older than Brie.
- Nikki stars on the E! reality show Total Divas as well as its spinoff Total Bellas. Nikki has a BirdieBee apparel line with her sister as well, in addition to their Belle Radici wine brand.
- Nikki got engaged to fellow pro wrestler and American Grit host John Cena on April 2, 2017.
John proposed marriage at WrestleMania 33 after the couple defeated The Miz and his wife Maryse during a tag team match in front of about 70,000 people in the crowd.