Drew is a 39-year-old realtor, entrepreneur and actor, who is best known for starring on HGTV's Property Brothers with his identical twin brother Jonathan Scott.
Drew is currently competing on Dancing with the Stars with the show's reigning mirrorball trophy champion, pro dancer Emma Slater. In the first two weeks of competition, Drew and Emma improved greatly from receiving 16 points from the judges in the premiere to 21 points on "Latin Night."
The couple is in the middle of the pack heading into the next elimination, so their chances of staying look pretty good! Curious to learn more about Drew?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Drew Scott:
- Drew and Jonathan's Property Brothers show -- which began as My Dream Home -- has launched many HGTV spinoff series, such as Brother vs. Brother and Property Brothers at Home.
- Drew considers himself a health nut who likes to work out every day and rarely drinks alcohol, but he's powerless when it comes to pizza, ice cream and Yorkshire pudding.
- With Jonathan, Drew is co-founder of Scott Brothers Entertainment -- which dabbles in TV, film and digital platforms -- as well as Scott Living, which features a designer collection of indoor and outdoor furniture, decor and bedding.
- The DWTS contestant is a New York Times bestselling author. Drew and Jonathan first released the book Dream Home: The Property Brothers' Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House, and their memoir was released on September 5 and titled It Takes Two: Our Story.
- Born and raised in Canada, Drew's passion for entrepreneurship began at age seven, when he and Jonathan started their first business.
By 18, they were buying and flipping homes, and by their mid-20s they had a thriving real estate, design and renovation business with hundreds of clients.
- Drew loves acting and comedy. In high school, he did improv, sketch and stand-up comedy, and he later books roles on the shows Smallville and Breaker High.