Lindsay, a 23-year-old blonde beauty from Provo, UT, is partnered with David Ross, a two-time World Series champion -- and the first pro baseball player to ever appear on Dancing with the Stars. The show's currently-airing season marks Lindsay's fifth time competing as a pro.
The blonde beauty was born on January 11, 1994 and stands 5'6" tall.
On Season 23 of Dancing with the Stars, she placed third with her celebrity partner Calvin Johnson Jr.; however, she's never finished higher than that. Curious to learn more about Lindsay?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lindsay Arnold:
- The choreographer has three younger sisters and was raised in a Mormon family.
- Lindsay graduated high school with honors and earned a full-ride academic scholarship to college, but she chose to audition for So You Think You Can Dance instead.
- She competed on the ninth season of So You Think You Can Dance in 2012, and although she was eliminated on the results show that determined the Top 6, the judges said she had incredible star quality.
- Lindsay has said she strongly dislikes tomatoes and mushrooms but loves beef jerky as a snack. She also calls herself a "water snob" because she's very picky when it comes to her choice of bottled water.
- After performing in the Dancing with the Stars Troupe, Lindsay was promoted to a pro partner for Season 16 when she was paired with Victor Ortiz. They placed eighth that season.
- Lindsay got engaged to her high school sweetheart, Samuel Lightner Cusick, while vacationing in Africa in December 2014. They got married in June 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.