Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Sharna Burgess:
- She was born on June 21, 1985 and began dance and gymnastics training at age 5. However, she was a Tomboy who also loved climbing trees and, as a teenager, shooting guns at ranges.
- Sharna moved to London at age 18 and later competed on So You Think You Can Dance in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- The beautiful red head has been best friends with fellow DWTS pro Peta Murgatroyd for over 10 years now.
- Sharna dated choreographer and dancer Paul Kirkland from 2010 to 2015. As of April 2017, the pro dancer was rumored to be dating 25-year-old model soap opera actor Pierson Fode. (Sorry team DenimNdiamonds).
- She joined Dancing with the Stars back in Season 13 as a Troupe member but was bumped up to a pro partner for Season 16.
- She is a huge supporter of the NOH8 Campaign, a charitable organization whose mission is to promote marriage, gender and human equality through education, advocacy, social media, and visual protest.