Lauren is a 25-year-old technology salesperson from Dallas, TX.
Lauren received a one-on-one date in Paris, France as well as Tuscany, Italy with Arie, which showed her fellow bachelorettes that Arie was really interested and invested in her.
Lauren was quiet and reserved for most ofThe Bachelor season, but Arie was so attracted to her that he did everything in his power to open her up. Lauren, however, admitted she's terrified to be vulnerable, which prompted Arie to give more of himself than ever before and share extremely personal stories about his past.
Lauren is a challenge, but Arie is totally up for it. In the next The Bachelor episode, he'll be shown visiting her hometown and meeting her family.
Will Arie and Lauren's connection get strong enough for Arie to propose marriage, or will Arie's bond with another woman get in the way? Until viewers find out, let's learn more about this blonde beauty.
Below is a list of 13 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lauren Burnham:
- Lauren began working for Vonage as a business solutions sales executive in February 2017.
- If she could be any fictional character, Lauren would choose Elsa from Frozen because she has always wanted to be a Disney princess.
- Lauren graduated from Old Dominion University in 2015 with a B.S. in Psychology.
- The bachelorette was a member of the National Leadership Society while at Old Dominion.
- Lauren owns an adorable dog named Dallas. She nicknames him "Lil D" and believes there is nothing better than "a doodle hug."
- Her guilty pleasure TV shows are Botched and The Real Housewives franchise.
- Lauren briefly took pre-medicine courses at Central Washington University from 2010 to 2011. She was also a part of the Science Talent Expansion Program while there.
- Lauren's highest athletic achievement was receiving a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- She has volunteered for a couple of different Christian ministries and outreach centers, including one focused on poverty alleviation.
- The 5'5" bachelorette has no tattoos.
- Lauren volunteered as an EMT for almost five years beginning in June 2013.
- Lauren ended an engagement shortly before appearing on The Bachelor. According to her wedding website on The Knot -- which has been deleted -- Lauren had set a date to marry her ex, professional hockey player Christopher Crane, in July 2017.
Lauren told Arie that once she got engaged, her ex stopped treating her well and so she's had trouble trusting men ever since.
- ABC executive Robert Mills recently revealed Lauren has previously been engaged not once, but twice! While Lauren has only been shown telling Arie about one engagement, next week's broadcast of the hometown dates will reveal she's actually also been engaged a second time.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Lauren!