Lauren is a 25-year-old technology salesperson from Dallas, TX.
Lauren has been flying under the radar on The Bachelor since its January 1 premiere due to drama and conflict taking center stage, but as of recently, she's coming to the forefront of the competition and often steals Arie's attention.
Several weeks into Arie's journey to find love, sparks are flying between the pair. The blonde beauty is also ready and willing to be open and vulnerable with the pro racing driver as long as he returns the favor.
Could these two have a slow burn and ultimately be a match made in heaven, or does Arie have stronger relationships with other women?
Until viewers find out what happens between Arie and Lauren, let's learn more about her.
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lauren Burnham:
- Lauren began working for Vonage as a business solutions sales executive in February 2017.
- If she could be any fictional character, Lauren would choose Elsa from Frozen because she has always wanted to be a Disney princess.
- Lauren graduated from Old Dominion University in 2015 with a B.S. in Psychology.
- Lauren briefly took pre-medicine courses at Central Washington University from 2010 to 2011. She was also a part of the Science Talent Expansion Program while there.
- The 5'5" bachelorette has no tattoos.
- Lauren owns an adorable dog named Dallas. She nicknames him "Lil D" and believes there is nothing better than "a doodle hug."
- Her guilty pleasure TV shows are Botched and The Real Housewives franchise.
- Lauren's highest athletic achievement was receiving a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Lauren ended an engagement shortly before appearing on The Bachelor. According to her wedding website on The Knot -- which has been deleted -- Lauren had set a date to marry her ex, professional hockey player Christopher Crane, in July 2017.
- Lauren volunteered as an EMT for almost five years beginning in June 2013.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Lauren!