Krystal is a 30-year-old fitness coach from Missoula, MT, who currently resides in San Diego, CA.
After receiving a personal and intimate one-on-one date with Arie in his hometown of Scottsdale, AZ, Krystal found herself above the competition and felt no one's connection with Arie could ever compare to her own.
Krystal called the other girls "juvenile" and "obnoxious," but they in turn viewed her as "condescending," "fake" and "two-faced."
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Krystal Nielson:
- Krystal graduated from Boise St. University with a degree in Journalism in 2010 then went to UCLA for Broadcasting.
- The bachelorette is 5'7" and has no tattoos. And she smiles when she gets nervous.
- Krystal currently works for OrangeTheory fitness and she loves what she does for work. She has also competed in fitness competitions.
- The typical Saturday night for Krystal includes dinner out with friends or just staying home and relaxing with her puppies.
- If she could be any animal, Krystal would choose a unicorn because she says those who believe in magic will find it.
- Part of her daily routine is to help and feed homeless people because she recently discovered her little brother had been living on the streets for years. Her sibling, however, refused to let her take care of him.
- Krystal considers herself a country girl, but she moved to Los Angeles in order to pursue a career in entertainment reporting.
- Krystal has a phobia of sharks and spiders, and she's also afraid of unused potential.
- The bachelorette considers herself an amazing cook -- "the bomb," in fact.
- Krystal has two male dogs that have captured her heart, and they are named Wayne and Chucky.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Krystal!