Kendall is a 26-year-old set dresser from Los Angeles, CA.
Kendall didn't receive much airtime for the first several weeks of the process, but she has made her presence known. Kendall impressed Arie during a hike in South Lake Tahoe, and he continues to be wowed by her intelligence and poise. He's also attracted to the fact she's quirky and owns her unique personality.
Kendall, however, has been butting heads with the cast villain, Krystal Nielson. Could her issues with Krystal affect Kendall's romance with Arie or will Kendall rise above the drama and only focus on The Bachelor star when it means the most?
Until we find out what happens next for Kendall and Arie's relationship, let's learn more about her.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kendall Long:
- Kendall graduated from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco in 2014 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, and she also ran track in college.
- The most romantic present she ever received was an alligator hand holding an iron heart in a jar from her ex. She thought it was sweet!
- Kendall is 5'6" and has no tattoos.
- If she could be any animal, the bachelorette would choose a bat because it's a flying mammal. Kendall's sister also told her that her spirit animal is a bat because she sees the beauty in dark things.
- The most outrageous thing Kendall has ever done? She once drove a car off of a ramp and through the caboose of a moving train. (She swears it's true).
- Kendall is a set dresser for Not Safe with Nikki Glaser at Comedy Central. She previously designed sets for the Keeping Up with the Kardashians' 10-year anniversary special as well as MTV's Ridiculousness.
- She enjoys biking, painting, traveling, hiking, photography, and most of all, taxidermy. She has a massive taxidermy collection.
- Kendall has a twin sister named Kylie and an adorable big dog named Odin.
- Five things Kendall can't live without are reading, family, love, curiosity, and cheese.
- If Kendall could be any fictional character, she would choose James Kirk from Star Trek because she'd love to explore crazy worlds.
- Kendall's ideal mate is tall, has an easy smile and the type of body that could survive a zombie apocalypse.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Kendall!