Jordan has no problem topping the judges' leaderboard week to week, but he has some tough competition, including actor Frankie Muniz and violinist Lindsey Stirling. Will Jordan thrive as the competition becomes more fierce? He and Lindsay definitely have what it takes to make it all the way to the end, as long as his fans have his back.
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jordan Fisher:
- In January 2016, Jordan's take as Doody in Fox's Grease: LIVE earned him critical acclaim and was deemed the show's breakout star by MTV and People magazine.
That spring, he released his first single, "All About Us," which has a pop, soul and R&B sound.
- Born on April 24, 1994, Jordan grew up in a football town outside of Birmingham, AL, yet developed his acting skills at the Birmingham-based Red Mountain Theatre Company.
- The 5'8" DWTS contestant is getting ready to release his debut full-length album, and he just dropped his new single "MESS" with Hollywood Records.
- He has performed on the Today show, the ESPY's Red Carpet Special as well as opened for Alicia Keys at the Apple Music Festival.
- Jordan has a diverse taste in music, from show tunes to Luther Vandross to Metallica.
His Broadway dream came to life when he joined the cast of Hamilton by Lin-Manual Miranda and took on the dual roles of John Laurens and Philip Hamilton.
- Sorry, ladies, he's taken! Jordan is currently dating Ellie Woods, a girl he grew up with who was his high school sweetheart.
According to her LinkedIn, Ellie is a 19-year-old student at the University of Alabama majoring in clinical dietetics. Ellie is not a celebrity and calls Jordan her "cuppy cake." They make an effort to see each other once every three weeks.
- Jordan's biological mother was 16 at the time of his birth and struggled with substance-abuse issues, so he was legally adopted and raised by his maternal grandparents, Rodney and Pat.
- He has had recurring roles on The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Liv and Maddie, as well as supporting roles in the TV films Teen Beach Movie and Teen Beach 2.
- Jordan's idea of a perfect date night is just cuddling with the one he loves, along with his dog, in the safety and quiet of his own home.