Jonathan, 31, was dubbed the "tickle monster" at the start of The Bachelorette season.
The suitor from New Smyrna Beach, FL, not only tickled Rachel the minute he stepped out of a limo on Night 1, but he also surprised her with giant inflatable hands which successfully made her crack up.
Jonathan hasn't shined onThe Bachelorette so far, except for the fact he boasts a big, memorable smile and serves up a couple of laughs every now and then. So fans are hoping to see more of this bachelor during the upcoming two-night event. Curious to learn more about the tickle monster, such as what his real job is?
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jonathan Treece:
- Jonathan is actually a family medicine physician who provides care from newborns to geriatrics in matters ranging from weight loss, joint injections and skin procedures.
- He received his Bachelor's Degree from Arkansas State University and later earned his M.D. from University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
- The 6'2" Bachelorette contestant loves to surf and travel. He even used to rock long, blonde, surfer hair down to his shoulders.
- The most outrageous thing he's ever done was skydive -- twice!
- Jonathan has a dog named Sheeba. He was also married once before and lost his virginity to his ex-wife.