Iggy is a 30-year-old businessman from Chicago, IL, who hasn't receive a one-on-one date with Rachel yet.
However, Iggy has made a name for himself on The Bachelorette by being "protective" of Rachel and informing her when he believes guys are being disingenuous or lack qualities she is looking for in a partner or future husband.
Iggy feels he is watching out for Rachel when he throws other guys under the bus, but his fellow suitors -- such as Eric Bigger and Josiah Graham -- view him as a rat and pot-stirrer. The guys don't understand why Iggy would waste his precious alone time with Rachel talking about other men.
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Iggy Rodriguez:
- Iggy signed up for The Bachelorette because of a couple failed relationships, interest in the process, and who Rachel is as a person.
- He considers himself extremely career-driven, so it's important for him to find a woman who is fiercely independent with the same desire for a long-term relationship and similar values.
- Iggy is a big football fan and also loves video games. He can play a video game with friends for hours on end.
- The 5'11" Bachelorette contestant is the chief executive officer of VOR Consulting, LLC. in Chicago and serves as a mentor for 1871, the home of more than 500 startups in Chicago.
- Iggy graduated from Pasadena Polytechnic School in 2005, and during his time at the prep school, he was captain of the football and baseball teams.
- If he could be someone else for just one day, Iggy would choose Usaun Bolt because of his athleticism.
- He received his Bachelor of Science degree from University of Redlands in 2009 and then took on the Executive Management Program at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business in 2015.
- Iggy has no tattoos, and his favorite movies are Slackers, Friday Night Lights and Grandma's Boy.