Jessica is a 26-year-old VIP concierge from Cranston, RI, who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.
Jessica is definitely a curvaceous, brunette bombshell, who is already a bit of a distraction for several guys in the Big Brother house. Cody Nickson and Josh Martinez, for example, couldn't help but gush about how she's a smokeshow in the Diary Room.
But there's probably a lot more to Jessica that fans have yet to learn, and I'm sure viewers are excited to watch her peel back the layers of her personality and game strategy. Curious to learn more about her?
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jessica Graf:
- Jessica considers herself brutally honest, wildly inappropriate and only mildly apologetic.
- She loves dogs, claims the key to her heart is pizza, and brags about being a big New England Patriots fan.
- Jessica is single and self-proclaimed "boy crazy," but she entered the BB house not wanting to get involved in a showmance. Her celebrity crush? Ryan Gosling.
- Jessica is a huge fan of Big Brother and said she'd depend on her social game this season, coming across as "Miss Congeniality" and the life of the party so no one would want to get rid of her. She intended on doing a little puppeteering as well.
- The Big Brother houseguest has an extremely tight relationship with her mom and hopes to win the $500,000 for her.