Jacqueline is a 26-year-old research coordinator from Morgantown, WV who currently resides in New York, NY.
The brunette beauty will be vying for Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s heart when the show premieres Monday, January 1 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Arie will be looking for the love of his life after failing to win Emily Maynard's heart on The Bachelorette's eighth season back in 2012. Arie finished as the runner-up behind winner Jef Holm.
Jacqueline currently works as a clinical research coordinator at Mount Sinai. She appears to have some mystery behind her eyes, so viewers will find out whether Arie becomes taken with her. To learn about Arie's other 28 bachelorettes, click here.
- Jacqueline graduated from the University of Virginia in 2013 with a B.A. in Philosophy.
- Career is very important to Jacqueline. She works for a psychiatry research lab to gain experience before getting a Ph.D. in clinical psychology.
- If she won the lottery, Jacqueline would buy a penthouse in Soho, own a pet cheetah, and build a wild animal conservation in Africa and/or India.
- Jacqueline considers herself a messy person, but she's not horrifically messy.
- If she could have lunch with three people -- alive or dead -- Jacqueline would choose David Foster Wallace, Julius Caesar (with a translator), and Thomas Jefferson. She'd want to chat with them over antipasto and cocktails.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Jacqueline!