Fox reveals identities of unsuspecting 'My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss' contestants
By Reality TV World staff, 11/03/2004
Fox has revealed the names and profiles of the twelve would-be contestants who will be competing on its upcoming My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss reality hoax series.
Premiering Sunday, November 7 at 9PM ET/PT and produced by the same producers behind last winter's My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance series, Boss will follow twelve young, unsuspecting business professionals as they compete in a fake The Apprentice-like reality series.
Led by improv actor William August (who will play the fictional Mr. N. Paul Todd, a pompous and demeaning billionaire styled after Donald Trump), the hoodwinked contestants will compete for a faux executive position in Todd's supposed billion dollar company named IOCOR.
Wasting no time in humiliating the contestants, Sunday's debut episode will feature the contestants competing in a task even worse than Apprentice's well-criticized lemonade challenge -- panhandling on the streets of Chicago.
The twelve unsuspecting victims of Fox's elaborate hoax are:
• Christine, a 30-year-old salesperson from Austin, TX
• Annette, a 24-year-old salesperson from Whippany, NJ
• Whitney, a 26-years-old sales director from Atlanta, GA
• Tonia, a 35-year-old from San Marcos, TX who works in construction
• Elli, a 26-year-old entertainment marketing company owner from Jacksonville, FL
• Kerry, a 29-year-old marketing director from Jersey City, NJ
• Douglas, a 24-year-old investment banker from Greenville, NC
• Damian, a 29-year-old entrepreneur from Chicago, IL
• Michael, a 34-year-old liquor salesperson from Reading, MA
• Robert, a 28-year-old mortgage broker from Middlesex, NJ
• David, a 25-year-old financial advisor from Atlanta, GA
• Daniel, a 29-year-old finance manager from Dallas, TX
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.