My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss News
Fox announced today that beginning shortly, viewers will be able to watch the five remaining unaired episodes of its canceled My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss reality parody series for free via its Fox.com website.
Fox announced yesterday that repeat episodes of its back-from-the-dead Family Guy animated series will air on Sunday evenings beginning Sunday, January 16 at 9PM, ending the network's previously announced plans to have its low rated My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss reality series return from hiatus on the same date.
Fox has announced that its My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss reality parody series which last aired on Sunday, December 12 versus CBS's special Sunday night finale of Survivor: Vanuatu and was preempted on December 19, has been put on hiatus until January.
"Thank You," our episode summary for the fifth episode of Fox's My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss, written by gizmo_ber, is now available.
"Bikini Babes and Cyanide Mascots," our episode summary for the third episode of Fox's My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss, written by cqvenus, is now available.
"Waiter, There's a Potato in my Soup!," our episode summary for the second episode of Fox's My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss, written by TeamJoisey, is now available.
So much for Fox's hope that its new My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss reality hoax series was going to a big fat ratings hit similar to last winter's My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance series. Instead Boss seems destined to follow in the footsteps of the "sequel" to another Fox smash hit Fox reality show -- 2003's disappointing The Next Joe Millionaire.
"If Itís Done With PowerPoint, Itís Got To Be All Good," our episode summary for the premiere episode of Fox's My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss, written by Estee, is now available.
Fox has revealed the names and profiles of the twelve would-be contestants who will be competing on its upcoming My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss reality hoax series.
Couldn't get enough of this past winter's hit My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancť reality spoof show? Then you'll probably want to check out My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss, an upcoming new Fox reality hoax series from the same producers. Filmed under the working title of Big Shot and leaked by NBC Entertainment president Jeff Zucker back in May, My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss will premiere on Sunday, November 7 at 9PM and follow twelve eager young entrepreneurs as they compete in a The Apprentice-like reality show that is actually an elaborate hoax.
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff's split: What happened?
- Hulu CEO Mike Hopkins: We're done with '19 Kids & Counting' "for the time being," more TLC advertisers drop out
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison talks Chris Soules/Whitney Bischoff split
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call off engagement and split!
- Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved again
- 'The Bachelorette' producers fervently draft comedian Amy Schumer for next leading lady
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself into police, charged with domestic violence
- Family source says Bobby Brown will "never" take daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown off life support
- '19 Kids & Counting's return reportedly very unlikely due to Josh Duggar molestation scandal