Ex-'Bachelorette' suitor Wes Hayden claims NBC project in the works
By Christopher Rocchio, 10/15/2009
Wes Hayden claims he is being pursued about a potential return to television.
"I've actually got something going on right now that's on NBC. They want me on just because of the popularity that I had from ABC," the rejected The Bachelorette fifth-season suitor told tvguide.com in a Wednesday report.
"There's something cooking in the works and you just might say."
Earlier this week, ABC formally announced that Pavelka will serve as The Bachelor's upcoming star when the fourteenth season of the reality dating series premieres in January.
While Hayden's potential television project doesn't even have a home yet, he's apparently already pondering the possibility of going toe-to-toe with Pavelka.
"Me and Jake with the feud on The Bachelorette... it might be weird to see Jake on ABC and Wes on NBC," he told tvguide.com.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.