Dean, a 26-year-old startup recruiter from Venice, CA, kicked off The Bachelorette season by asking Rachel to build a sandcastle outside the mansion with him on Night 1.
Dean then competed in the "husband material" group date as well as the mud-wrestling group date. He has yet to receive a one-on-one date with Rachel, but that's likely to change in the near future.
Dean is a handsome young guy with a big smile, and Rachel seems to really like him. Curious to learn more about him?
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Dean Unglert:
- He works as a lead recruiter for StartupTAP in Los Angeles. He's held this position for two years.
- Dean has a black dog that appears to be part lab named Nala, whom he calls his "little nugget." He watched The Bachelorette premiere with Nala.
- The Bachelorette contestant enjoys golfing, rock climbing, surfing, and snowboarding. He appears to love anything that keeps him active and provides a rush.
- Dean received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management, General from the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
- The 6'2" suitor has many tattoos -- his mom's initials on his chest, artwork on his back, a friend's initials on his back, the word "Righteous" on his inner lip, Latin on his hip, and Triforce on his inner arm.
- If Dean was stranded on a "dessert island" of his choice, it would be made of hot Cheetos and mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- When Dean was very young, his family lived in a mobile home.
The bachelor said one of his fondest memories is sitting on top of the home with his brothers watching a demolition derby and eating Oreos.