Jack is a 32-year-old attorney from Dallas, TX, which you'd think would be the perfect match for Rachel since she's the same age, has the same job and is from the same town!
Fans haven't seen much from Jack so far, but that's likely to change in the near future. Although Rachel noted at the beginning of the season she doesn't like dating fellow lawyers, Jack must be doing something right because he has received a couple of roses already.
Jack seems convinced he's "husband material," and he also loves kids, so we'll see if Rachel appreciates what they have in common. Curious to learn more about him?
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jack Stone:
- He has a golden doodle named Addie, whom he calls his "daughter" and "my girl."
- Jack is well traveled and enjoys the occasional adrenaline rush, like snowmobiling or skydiving.
- The 5'11" bachelor admires his mother most in the world because he says she stayed positive the whole time she was battling cancer.
- Jack's favorite flower is a tulip, which he says is a rose without thorns. And his favorite author is John Grisham.
- The best date Jack has ever been on in his hometown was a 48-hour dare in which they didn't want to leave each other. He said it was very easy to be with each other.
- Jack is very interested in WWII history and therefore loves the book Catch-22 because of its historical events and narrative style.
- Jack loves trying new restaurants and foods, and his favorite type of music to listen to includes house, pop and hip-hop.