Cody Nickson -- 6 things to know about the 'Big Brother' Season 19 houseguest
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 07/12/2017
Cody Nickson appears to be in big trouble heading into the next Power of Veto competition and subsequent eviction.
Cody is a 32-year-old construction sales representative from Lake Mills, IA, who currently resides in Plano, TX. Although the season's second Head of Household, Paul Abrahamian, did not nominate Cody for eviction this week, the HoH has every intention of backdooring Cody.
Paul nominated Alex Ow and Josh Martinez for eviction instead, but only as pawns. Paul hopes that if Cody is selected at random to play in the PoV competition, Alex could potentially beat him and Josh could almost certainly distract him since the two guys don't get along.
Cody is mostly everyone's target in the house because he got so much blood on his hands during his reign as Season 19's first Head of Household. Cody had also betrayed two members of his former alliance, Paul and Christmas Abbott. Curious to learn more about the U.S. Marine?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Cody Nickson:
- Cody said he plans to quit his job as a construction sales rep after the show because he really hates going door to door as a salesman and getting doors slammed in his face.
He'd love to start his own company, not in sales.
- The houseguest claims he can solve a Rubik's cube in less than a minute and has never worn a suit or cologne before.
- Cody prides himself on his honest personality. He believes that when a person lies, it's a sign of weakness because he or she is probably scared of something.
The Marine also considers himself confident, charming and sweet.
- Cody is a single father with a five-year-old daughter whom he would've lived with this summer had he not competed on Big Brother.
Cody therefore said he gave up time with his child to play the game and hopefully win the $500,000 grand prize.
- The BB houseguest said he never cries -- ever, so there will be no tears on the show. He also gets annoyed when grown men make "victim noises," meaning they moan or groan upon hurting themselves.
- Cody loves surfing. He began surfing when he was stationed in North Carolina and now he takes trips to enjoy the activity, such as to Hawaii.