Alex Ow -- 6 things to know about the 'Big Brother' Season 19 houseguest
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 07/12/2017
Alex Ow is in big trouble heading into the next Power of Veto competition and subsequent eviction.
Alex is a 28-year-old eco-friendly customer service and marketing representative from Thousand Oaks, CA, who currently resides in Camarillo, CA.
Alex is currently sitting on the chopping block with Josh Martinez and Ramses Soto, but both Alex and Josh were told they're Paul Abrahamian's pawns. Paul, the season's second Head of Household, promises the nominees that his main target is Cody Nickson this week, whom the veteran player plans to backdoor.
However, Alex is still in the group of "outsiders," as Cody had previously called them, so she'd likely be one of the next couple of targets if Cody actually gets sent home. Alex definitely won't go down without a fight though, as she's a very tough and confident competitor.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Alex Ow:
- Alex, standing five feet tall, is a big football fan. She loves the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFL.
- She hoped Big Brother producers would bring back James Huling for Season 19 because she wants an Asian American person to win the game, and she also loves how they're both practical jokers.
- Alex attended Moorpark College before transferring to California State University, Channel Islands in 2011. She graduated from CSUCI in 2014.
- The BB houseguest is single and ready to mingle. She wasn't against the idea of having a showmance in the house, but so far this season, most of the cast members have already paired off.
- Alex enjoys knitting, baking, crocheting, going to the gym, playing video games, watching Netflix, dating, being lazy, going out with friends, hiking, and creating her own costumes, bikinis and blankets.
- Alex has had plastic surgery five times, but only once by choice on her breasts, without her parents having any knowledge of the procedures.