After Rachel, a 32-year-old attorney from Dallas, TX, said goodbye to Dean Unglert, she determined that Bryan, Peter Kraus and Eric Bigger would meet her family and then travel to Spain with her.
Bryan is a 37-year-old chiropractor from Miami, FL. Not only is he extremely smooth and charming, but he's also vulnerable and very expressive when it comes to his feelings.
During Bryan's hometown date, Rachel got along with his mother fabulously and realized she could definitely envision a future with him. He was also the only bachelor at the time to say, "I love you," to Rachel, which made her beam ear to ear. Rachel wrote in her blog that she wouldn't mind hearing those three words from Bryan for the rest of her life.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Bryan Abasolo:
- If he could be anyone for just one day, Bryan would choose Bill Gates because he's "selfless and charitable." He said he would like to feel the gratification of donating billions of dollars to help people around the world.
- The Bachelorette suitor has a nephew named Lukas and niece named Scarlett, and he adores them both, as well as his baby cousin Zachary.
- Bryan has no tattoos and considers himself a city person rather than a country boy.
- What's a potential dating dealbreaker for this bachelor? A woman with bad table manners.
- Bryan is a chiropractic physician and clinic director in Miami. He's been a part of the accident and injury team for eight years, as he started the job in June 2009.
- Bryan's ex-girlfriend, Genavieve Boue, only had good things to say about the smooth-talking bachelor. She told Life & Style that he's a "really good guy" who wears his heart on his sleeve and appeared on The Bacheloretteto begin with "for the right reasons."