After Rachel, a 32-year-old attorney from Dallas, TX, said goodbye to Dean Unglert, she determined that Peter, Bryan Abasolo and Eric Bigger would meet her family and then travel to Spain with her.
Peter is a 31-year-old personal trainer and business owner from Madison, WI. While he seems genuine and thoughtful, Peter has kept walls up during the dating process and therefore isn't allowing himself to fall in love with Rachel.
Peter actually considered quitting The Bachelorette due to his fears, doubts and concerns, but he still manages to receive roses from Rachel. Rachel apparently hopes that he'll open his heart up to love before it's too late, but she's realistic enough in thinking he may never get to the point where he's ready to propose marriage.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Peter Kraus:
- The 6'3" suitor was named among the Top 10 trainers in Chicago for TimeOut magazine in 2012.
- In Peter's high school yearbook, he wrote that his plans for the future were to go to art school, become famous in one way or another, and be on The Bachelor! If Peter doesn't get engaged to Rachel on The Bachelorette, maybe his last goal of the three will come true.
- The Bachelorette contestant received an Associate of Science degree in Dietetics/Dietician from Madison Area Technical College in 2010.
- Peter began working as a personal trainer in 2009, and now he owns his own fitness company called Worth Training. According to the company website, Peter bills himself as a "former international model and celebrity trainer."
- Peter has four tattoos: A family knot on his shoulder, a cross on his arm, Ironman on his ribs, and a buck on his chest.
- Peter has a fear of heights and deep water, with deep water being less of an issue. Peter said he would be up for cage diving with great white sharks, but he couldn't just stand on a cliff.
- In addition to his hometown of Madison, WI, Peter has lived in Chicago, IL, and Los Angeles, CA. He also lived in Athens, Greece for three months while pursuing his former modeling career.
- At age 19, Peter developed an eating disorder while pursuing a modeling career, and his heath and fitness began to rapidly decline. He hit rock bottom in 2007, but he began changing his life for the better once he went to college.
- Peter is dad to an adorable dog named Daisy. If Peter ends up with Rachel, his dog could become pals with her furbaby Copper.