After Rachel, a 32-year-old attorney from Dallas, TX, said goodbye to Dean Unglert, she determined that Eric, Bryan Abasolo and Peter Kraus would meet her family and then travel to Spain with her.
Eric is a 29-year-old personal trainer from Baltimore, MD, who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. It never fails that Eric and Rachel have a blast together, and she appreciates how he challenges her.
The charismatic and energetic suitor has been running from love his whole life, but once he learned he could trust Rachel, Eric opened his heart to the process and began to fall. When Eric brought Rachel home to meet his family, he realized at the time he loved the Bachelorette because he genuinely cared about her as a person.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Eric Bigger:
- Eric comes from a big family, which includes an older sister Erica, a younger sister Lacey, and an adorable niece and nephew.
- Eric considers himself a motivational speaker, "difference maker," author, and "mentor coach." He is the CEO of EBiggsWay Training.
- The Bachelorette contestant, originally from the tough streets of Baltimore, MD, graduated from Hampton University Magna Cum Laude.
- Eric, who loves inspirational quotes, has written two books: Quotes To Shape Your Life and 100 Days of Wisdom.
- He obtained his Associate's degree from Howard Community College in 2008 and then a Bachelor's degree from Hampton University in Entrepreneurship years later.
- If Eric could be someone else for just one day, he said he would choose Tony Robbins because he hosts amazing seminars and impacts the masses.
- The Bachelorette suitor's favorite movies of all time are Blue Chips, Bad Boys and Equalizer.
- Eric would love to go to New Orleans during Mardi Gras because he's never been there before. Rachel, having gone to New Orleans with her ex Nick Viall on The Bachelor, would definitely be able to show him the ropes.
- Eric considers himself the life of the party -- as long as people clean up after themselves! He says he's a total neat freak.
- If The Bachelorette suitor was stranded on a desert island and could bring three items with him, he'd choose water, Book of Proverbs and a phone. He could not tolerate negative people on the island with him.
- Eric would love to live in a time period when money wasn't involved.