Bravo reveals mentors, designers and judges to star in 'Styled to Rock,' premiering October 25
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 10/02/2013
Bravo has revealed the mentors, guest judges and identities of the 12 contestants who will be starring in Styled to Rock, a new reality series which will premiere on Friday, October 25 at 8PM ET/PT.
Styled to Rock is a new reality competition series executive produced by Rihanna that will feature 12 up-and-coming designers -- who were hand-picked by the pop singer -- creating original fashion pieces for real celebrities under the guidance of mentors, who are top experts in the fashion industry.
The designers will be mentored by music producer Pharrell Williams, international model Erin Wasson and Rihanna's personal stylist Mel Ottenberg throughout the season as they compete to be crowned the title of America's Next Trendsetting Designer.
Celebrity guest judges will include Miley Cyrus, Carly Rae Jepsen, Khloe Kardashian, Kylie Minogue, Kelly Osbourne, The Band Perry, and Big Sean and Nervo.
Each week in Styled to Rock, the contestants will create a look to define a certain celebrity guest judge, but the mentors will select only half the designers to actually showcase their designs to the client. The remaining designers will then face elimination.
At the end of the season, one contestant will remain and win $100,000 cash, a fashion feature in Glamour magazine and the chance to become the next member of Rihanna's own design team.
Styled to Rock is being executive produced by Rihanna and produced by Shed Media US, Overbrook Entertainment and Marcy Media Films. In addition to Rihanna, Nick Emmerson, Pam Healey, Dan Peirson, and James Lassiter are also serving as executive producers.
Styled to Rock's contestants are as follows:
- Cecilia Aragon, a 30-year-old from San Francisco, CA
- Adam Christoffel, a 30-year-old from Brooklyn, NY
- Jordan Crowson, a 32-year-old from Conway, AR
- Adriana Diaz, a 22-year-old from Riverside, CA
- Autumn Kietponglert, a 33-year-old from Philadelphia, PA
- Laura Petrielli-Pulice, a 35-year-old from Chicago, IL
- Kristie Metcalf, a 33-year-old from Seattle, WA
- Ahni Radvanyi, a 27-year-old from Venice, CA
- Dexter Simmons, a 29-year-old from Oakland, CA
- Andre Soriano, a 42-year-old from San Diego, CA
- Ebony White, a 36-year-old from New York, NY
- Keenan Zeno, a 27-year-old from Atlanta, GA
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.