Blake, a 31-year-old aspiring drummer from Marina del Rey, CA, has certainly stood out since the season premiered two weeks ago, but not exactly for the best reasons.
Blake first bragged about how his man parts supposedly drive the ladies crazy during his introduction package. He then developed somewhat of an obsession with Lucas "Whaboom" Yancey not appearing on the show for the right reasons.
Since Day 1, Blake had it out for Lucas, and in the latest episode, expressed his concern about "Whaboom" to Rachel. Rachel said she appreciated Blake's warning, but he seemingly used all of their alone time to talk about another guy.
Could Blake have shot himself in the foot or will Rachel thank him with a rose?
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Blake Elarbee:
- Blake currently works as a personal trainer and nutritionist for his company Blake Elarbee Fitness. He also does some modeling work.
- The 6'0" bachelor has two tattoos: One that reads "LRLL," a drum rudiment, and another of the letter "D" in honor of the dog he rescued on his left arm.
- Blake said the most outrageous thing he's ever done was get engaged "to a crazy girl." He was apparently engaged for only 48 hours.
- He can't stand it when girls talk about their cats on a date as well as parking ticket people because they "don't have souls."
- When it comes to his ideal mate, Blake is a sucker for a nice butt and beautiful smile, but he also prefers fit and curvy women.
- The Bachelorette isn't Blake's first reality TV experience. He appeared on WE tv's Ex Isle in 2016. And guess who was also on that reality show? Lucas!
Lucas and his ex-girlfriend, Brittney, decided to date other people on Ex Isle, and Blake was one of the additional "singles" contestants Brittney hit it off with.
Since the guys already have history dating the same girl, that's presumably why Blake had such strong feelings about Whaboom's intentions.