DeMario, a 30-year-old executive recruiter from Century City, CA, was eliminated by Rachel during the season's second group date in which the guys played a basketball game. Once the game was over, DeMario's girlfriend from home, Lexi, arrived and confronted Rachel about her bachelor's betrayal and lies.
Lexi claimed DeMario had been dating and having sex with her right up until he cut off communication -- with no alleged explanation -- several days before he appeared on Nick Viall's The Bachelor: After the Final Rose special to meet and get to know Rachel before filming for The Bachelorette commenced.
At first, DeMario denied such claims but then sort of came clean while talking in circles. Rachel opted to send him home, saying she doesn't want to date a player.
However, DeMario later showed up at the Los Angeles mansion to talk to Rachel. He may ask for a second chance, or maybe he'll just issue an apology -- viewers will find out on The Bachelorette's third episode.
In the meantime, below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about DeMario Jackson:
- DeMario currently works as a recruiting consultant at Michael Page and previously held a job as the director of special events for Carnival Cruise Line.
- The most romantic gift DeMario has ever received were surprise tickets to a Beyonce and Jay Z concert.
- The 6'4" bachelor considers himself "100 percent the party starter," who is always blowing his whistle and making noise, rather than "the wingman" or "the laid back guy."
He admittedly loves attention.
- DeMario attended California State University, Fresno for one year before transferring to the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising.
He graduated from the Fashion Institute in 2009.
- His favorite dessert is strawberry cheesecake and his favorite actor is Denzel Washington.
DeMario considers Denzel an incredible human, husband, father and mentor.
- DeMario's ideal mate would be outgoing, funny, crazy, calm, cool, loud, geeky, and a people person.