As shown on The Bachelorette's Season 13 premiere, Peter, a 31-year-old personal trainer and business owner from Madison, WI, stepped out of a limo first to introduce himself to Rachel, and she called him "cute" when he walked away.
At the Rose Ceremony on Night 1, Rachel also handed Peter a rose before any of her other suitors.
Rachel and Peter's relationship is heating up, as the pair enjoyed the first one-on-one date of the season during last week's second episode.
Not only did Peter get to enjoy Rachel's company, but he also bonded with her adorable dog Copper during a playful outing to Bark Fest.
Rachel gushed about how handsome Peter is and how she rarely gets butterflies -- but he managed to put that feeling inside her stomach.
Rachel definitely sees potential in their romance, and Peter admitted he could envision spending the rest of his life with 32-year-old The Bachelorette star.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Peter Kraus:
- Peter played baseball, soccer, basketball and football throughout his high school years.
- A Wisconsin native like Rachel's ex, Nick Viall, ironically, Peter has also lived in Chicago, IL, and Los Angeles, CA.
He moved to such cities when he was a working model.
- Peter began working as a personal trainer in 2009, and now he owns his own fitness company called Worth Training. According to the company website, Peter bills himself as a "former international model and celebrity trainer."
- The Bachelorette contestant received an Associate of Science degree in Dietetics/Dietician from Madison Area Technical College in 2010.
- Peter is a three-time Ironman Wisconsin finisher, and he suffered a broken foot one of the times. He also has three Top 3 finishes in sprint and Olympic-distance Triathlons.
- At age 19, Peter developed an eating disorder while pursuing a modeling career, and his heath and fitness began to rapidly decline.
He hit rock bottom in 2007, but he began changing his life for the better once he went to college.