Bekah is a nanny from Fresno, CA, who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.
Bekah is sick of getting called out for her age. She is mature and poised -- except when she mocks Krystal Nielson on-camera -- and she believes she's in the same stage of life as Arie.
The bachelorette has also joked on social media about how most of Arie's bachelorettes are 25 or 26, so would they really have that much more wisdom?
Regardless, Arie is super into Bekah, and every time she's around, his face lights up with a big smile and he's shown admitting he could fall for her easily.
Arie and Bekah have one of the strongest connections halfway through The Bachelor season. Will these two continue to grow together, potentially in love, or will Arie gravitate towards someone different?
Until viewers find out what happens next for this couple, let's learn more about Bekah.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Bekah Martinez:
- Bekah, short for Rebekah, is 5'5" and was recently accepted to UC Irvine to major in art.
- The person whom Bekah admires most in the world is her dad because she says he's incredibly wise and confident, loves his family and wife more than anything, and know what he wants and goes for it.
- The bachelorette's guilty pleasure is binge-watching reality TV and eating bags of popcorn in the place of meals.
- Bekah's highest athletic achievement was when she received an invitation to nationals for rock climbing and place third on the west coast in her division.
- The free spirit allegedly hates wearing bras and doesn't even own them.
- Bekah owns a white cat and has two small tattoos on her inner ankles.
- The unique beauty considers herself a feminist who has no issue with female body hair. In fact, she has shared photos of her armpit hair on Instagram several times, playfully asking her followers whether to shave or not.
- Bekah sees herself teaching art or owning an art studio for children five years from now. She also hopes to be married and getting ready to start a family.
- Bekah's worst fear is losing her support system or being trapped in an unfulfilling life.
- She likes being the center of attention rather than being more mysterious because she likes to talk, interact and get to know people at once.
- Any time you see Bekah wearing fur on The Bachelor, it's faux. She does not wear or even eat animals. In addition to meat, Bekah also won't eat factory-farmed dairy and eggs.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Bekah!