Demi was accused of being immature and childish, while Nicole insisted Onyeka bullied her during the filming process.
In addition, Sydney Lotuaco flat out asked Colton if he's still a virgin.
The event also included Caelynn Miller-Keyes and Hannah Brown talking about her broken heart and hopefully finding love again in the future. All of that, plus bloopers and extended previews for The Bachelor's Season 23 finale.
Below is a list of highlights from the memorable The Women Tell All broadcast:
- The ladies seemed to agree Colton can't choose Hannah Godwin or Tayshia Adams after confessing his love to Cassie and getting dumped by her. Sydney Lotuaco said she wouldn't be able to look the other girls in the eye after that.
- Nicole said what she experienced in the house was truly bullying by Onyeka Ehie because Onyeka had called her "emotionally unstable" and a "psycho." Onyeka argued, however, she never said those things to her face.
- Tracy Shapoff admitted Onyeka has a "polarizing personality" but she didn't bully Nicole.
- Nicole said Onyeka "belittled her" and talks down to her or over her. Sydney Lotuaco said Onyeka was in the house just to "make noise" and she targeted someone sweet, quiet and sensitive like Nicole.
- Onyeka accused Sydney of leaving The Bachelor "like a coward," but Sydney said her decision to quit was actually brave.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- "I still don't think Nicole is a good person," Onyeka alleged. "I think she hides behind her tears and I think who she was on-camera is completely different from who she was off-camera."
- Nicole said Onyeka "truly hurt" her, but Onyeka insisted she just speaks her mind.
- The girls yelled over each other, picked sides, and individual voices could not be heard. Nicole therefore almost cried about how she was "drowning" in the noise, and Chris Harrison had to break the debate up.
- Katie Morton said things she had heard and seen in the house were values women had that did not match up with what Colton wanted in a future wife.
- Caelynn said Katie's allegations affected her relationship with Colton "deeply" and she "threw every single relationship under the bus" and made Colton question every single relationship.
- Katie said what Caelynn and Cassie seemed to value in life -- at this point in their life -- didn't seem to line up with what Colton wanted.
- "And to set the record straight, The Bachelorette conversation did happen on the bus from the airport in Singapore to the hotel," Katie said. "It was talking about being the Bachelorette or one of us winning and one of us being the Bachelorette after this. And the word 'winning,' I didn't feel Colton was something to be won. I felt like it was a relationship to work for."
- Caelynn countered and explained she had developed a close friendship with Cassie and was worried about what would happen to their friendship after the show if one of them were to get engaged.
- "I said, 'Cassie, if it's me at the end of this, I pray that you're the Bachelorette and you find your person,' because that's what best friends do. And she said the same thing, vice versa," Caelynn insisted.
- Caelynn said she spoke to Katie on the phone after the show filming and asked what she had heard. Caelynn said Katie agreed in that moment her story was accurate. (Katie's mouth dropped open).
- Katie said she was "so mad" she was "shaking" because "that's the manipulation Hannah B. warned Colton about."
- Katie was hoping Caelynn was going to own her behavior and admit to talking about being the next Bachelorette. Kirpa Sudick also said Caelynn had admitted such a discussion to her after taping.
- Adrianne Jane pointed out Caelynn handled herself with the utmost class and never talked trash about the other women when they all fired away at her.
- Hannah B. said she agreed with Katie and had also heard Caelynn and Cassie's conversation on the bus. Hannah B., however, didn't want to get into it, saying she and Caelynn didn't mix well because they were like "oil and water."
- Caelynn and Hannah B. are happy with their relationship now and said they'll continue to support each other.
- Courtney Curtis accused Demi Burnett of acting like a child and running her mouth. Courtney said she never says anything of "substance."
- Demi admitted calling Courtney "the cancer of the house" was "a little extreme" and "a bit much." Demi therefore compared Courtney to "a bed bug," because she was barely there yet managed to bother her constantly.
- Courtney said she didn't know how to deal with immature people, and then she approached Demi and shoved a pacifier in her mouth. Demi was furious but was able to laugh it off.
- Demi was excited by Colton's virginity. She said she's confident with her sexuality and is admittedly "promiscuous" and proud of herself.
- Demi insisted once she made it to Vietnam, she was "1,000 percent there" for Colton and ready to get engaged and eventually marry him.
- Demi said her relationship with Colton was unlike any other she's had and that's why she fell for him so fast.
- Demi's mom was released from federal prison while she was filming the show. She never told the other girls about it because she was "ashamed" of her "dark family secrets," but she appreciated Colton was nothing but supportive.
- Demi revealed her mother is happier than she's ever been but she's currently living in a different area of Texas.
- "Something tells me we will probably see you again somewhere," Harrison told Demi, seemingly paying a reference to Bachelor in Paradise.
- Nicole was given a year supply of ice cream as a way to nurse her constant tears.
- Hannah B. said she had "mixed emotions" watching her time back on The Bachelor back and it was "difficult."
- Hannah B. said she's proud of the growth and progress she made as an individual on the show but her ending "hurt a lot" because she had fallen in love with Colton.
- Hannah B. feels pressure to be perfect, especially because of her presence in the pageant world, but she broke that barrier and tried to be vulnerable with Colton.
- Hannah B. explained she doesn't want to just get married to a longtime boyfriend and "spit out babies" like her friends in Alabama. She wants to find a man who will choose her every day no matter what, but she wants a lot more out of life as well.
- When Caelynn watched back her journey on The Bachelor, she broke down into tears and said she was "immediately brought back to that place and that feeling."
- "Not feeling loved back sucks," Caelynn said, adding that she and Colton were truly falling for each other.
- Caelynn didn't think her hometown could have gone better, so she was really confused as to why Colton let her go afterwards. Caelynn revealed she's "a realistic person" and thought Colton was as invested in their relationship as she was.
- "I was left standing there, like, 'What the hell happened?!' How can we go from having the best time... to nothing?" Caelynn asked. "I'm shaking right now about seeing him."
- Caelynn felt a lot of appreciation and love from viewers and her fellow bachelorettes after opening up about her story of a past sexual assault. Caelynn said it's "a larger conversation to be had" and not just a storyline on The Bachelor.
- Once Colton got into the hotseat, he confessed to being "extremely nervous."
- Demi gave Courtney an opportunity to talk to Colton for the first time as a way to tease and make fun of her.
- Caelynn asked Colton what happened and what went wrong. Colton said the Rose Ceremony in which he ousted her was the hardest of them all because their relationship was "special."
- Colton felt bad about not giving Caelynn any closure. He didn't know what to say at the time of her elimination because nothing was really missing.
- "I think it just comes down to I loved him and he didn't love me, and that sucks," Caelynn announced.
- Hannah B. was also shocked when she went home because she had gotten to meet his parents. Hannah B. didn't understand why Colton would introduce her to his parents when his feelings weren't there for her, but she gave Colton kudos for following his heart.
- "I'm cool with you and I hope you're cool with me," Hannah B. told Colton. "I think you're a good dude and you have a great heart."
- Colton announced he could've done things better on The Bachelor but he's continuing to learn from his mistakes. He hoped he didn't leave anyone too confused.
- Sydney flat out asked Colton if he's still a virgin, but Chris cut Colton off as he began to answer and crack joked about it. Only a handful of women thought Colton is still a virgin.
- Colton told Harrison his decision to jump the fence and run away from production was a freeing and great feeling.
- "I think the hardest thing for me was not being loved back, my feelings not being reciprocated or quite to where I'm at," Colton explained. "So there was a little frustration. It was confusing; it was hard."
- Colton realized being the Bachelor doesn't mean he's invincible and women can quit their relationship at any time.